How to be prepared to influence the instant knowledge generations to be engaged global learners
by Prof. Jose G. Lepervanche Valencia
“How to be prepared to influence the instant knowledge generations to be engaged global learners” includes professional and personal experiences in managing changes in business, countries, careers, education, and personal life. It shares innovative methods to use emerging technologies for global and multigenerational learning.
4th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’18)
June 20 – 22, 2018 · Valencia (Spain)
This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching.
- Teaching and learning experiences.
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning).
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning.
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification).
- Educational strategies.
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility).
- New teaching/learning theories and models.
- Globalization in education and education reforms.
- Learning for employment.
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment.
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment.
HEAd’ 18 web: headconf.org
HEAd’18 Keynote Speakers: http://www.headconf.org/keynote-speakers