TECHKnowledge: Online Education and Technology
Be outside of the box! Analyze, Evaluate, Create (vs Remember, Understand, Apply)
#TECHKnowledge: Five knowledge trends using technology
1. Connected Learning = Social media learning. #socialmedialearning
2. Device Oriented Learning = Mobile knowledge. #mlearning
3. Team Based Learning = Share individual strengths for collaborative solutions.#teamlearning.
4. Outdoors Classrooms = Connect learners with nature. #outdoorsuniversity #outdoorslearning
5. Leadership Learning = Lead yourself and others.#youthleaders #drjosecampus
TEDxFSCJ Learning Adventures using TED-Ed Lessons and Social Media Learning to Enhance Online Learning Experience
TECHKnowledge: Device-Oriented Learning combining technology and knowledge with TED-Ed lessons and social media learning are used to expand online and offline discussion in different management courses. Combined discussions allow students from different sections to participate.
Discussions can be hosted in TED-Ed platform, or personal or professional social media networks.
Web 2.0 and the Business Environment
Facebook, Twitter, Free Source, YouTube, Wikis, Blogs, Podcasts, and so much more – a new vocabulary has emerged with the integration of Web 2.0 and our business world. FSCJ Open Campus November 2010.
“Comercio Electronico: Conceptos y Modelos de Negocios”
Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Profesor de Gerencia y Sistemas en Florida State College at Jacksonville y UNAD Florida. Consultor e investigador especialista en Internet, Comercio electronico, empresas y educacion virtual. PhD en Organizacion y Gerencial con especializacion en Technologias de Informacion, Capella University. MS en Ingenieria Nuclear, Masachusetts Institute of Technology. Licenciado en Ciencias Navales, Escuela Naval de Venezuela
1. Que es el Comercio Electronico
2. Como funciona
5. Experiencias exitosas.
Vea la conferencia aqui.
E-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods
1. What are the unique features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods?
2. How has Internet technology changed business models?
3. What are the various types of e-commerce, and how has e-commerce changed consumer retailing and business-to-business transactions?
4. What is the role of m-commerce in business, and what are the most important m-commerce applications?
5. What are the principal payment systems for electronic commerce?
20th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning
The Web is an additional medium used by major TV cable news networks to expand and complement the dissemination of international, national, local, or other news that help users improve their knowledge and make informed professional and personal decisions. News websites provides an excellent way to present news to users who are willing to accept this technology and perceive that it is useful and easy to use. News websites allow professors to bring current events to the classroom in real time.
Mayor TV cable networks, TV broadcast networks, local stations, newspapers, news agencies, radio and web-only news provides have been developing news websites.
News websites bring extensive detail and coverage of the news, allowing users to go beyond regular television programming.
Web design, navigation scheme, and news content organization may affect the capability of these news websites to reach major users due to lack of usefulness or difficulty in navigating the sites to find the desired news. Usefulness and ease of use are two of the major problems encountered by web developers when creating and maintaining informational websites.
The News Web Sites
The Bottom Line
- Content, content organization, and navigation scheme could have impact on users.
- Perceived usefulness is the factor that predicts user’s acceptance and intended usage.
Presenting “Extreme Time Management. A Personal Leadership System” at 23rd
International Conference on Teaching and Learning, April 2012. Dr. Lepervanche explaining how children in rural Latin America climb a tree with a laptop to find a wi-fi signal.
25th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning. Interactive Workshops.
Social Media Learning: Blogs, Twitter, and Pinterest in the Classroom.
Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Dr. Lepervanche’s Learning Edge Technologies
An engaging open forum on social media networks that can be used to enhance student learning experience. Participants are invited to share their own favorite tools.
1. Overview of popular social media networks (personal, professional, news, videos, picture boards, blogging)
2. Domain registration, blogs setup, newsletters, news integrators, TED Ed, and information hubs.
3. Integrating social media networks inside Blackboard
4. Sharing best practices in computers and mobile devices.