How to be prepared to influence the instant knowledge generations to be engaged global learners
by Prof. Jose G. Lepervanche Valencia
“How to be prepared to influence the instant knowledge generations to be engaged global learners” includes professional and personal experiences in managing changes in business, countries, careers, education, and personal life. It shares innovative methods to use emerging technologies for global and multigenerational learning.
4th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’18)
June 20 – 22, 2018 · Valencia (Spain)
This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching.
- Teaching and learning experiences.
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning).
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning.
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification).
- Educational strategies.
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility).
- New teaching/learning theories and models.
- Globalization in education and education reforms.
- Learning for employment.
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment.
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment.
HEAd’ 18 web: headconf.org
HEAd’18 Keynote Speakers: http://www.headconf.org/keynote-speakers
TECHKnowledge: Online Education and Technology
Be outside of the box! Analyze, Evaluate, Create (vs Remember, Understand, Apply)
#TECHKnowledge: Five knowledge trends using technology
1. Connected Learning = Social media learning. #socialmedialearning
2. Device Oriented Learning = Mobile knowledge. #mlearning
3. Team Based Learning = Share individual strengths for collaborative solutions.#teamlearning.
4. Outdoors Classrooms = Connect learners with nature. #outdoorsuniversity #outdoorslearning
5. Leadership Learning = Lead yourself and others.#youthleaders #drjosecampus
TEDxFSCJ Learning Adventures using TED-Ed Lessons and Social Media Learning to Enhance Online Learning Experience
TECHKnowledge: Device-Oriented Learning combining technology and knowledge with TED-Ed lessons and social media learning are used to expand online and offline discussion in different management courses. Combined discussions allow students from different sections to participate.
Discussions can be hosted in TED-Ed platform, or personal or professional social media networks.
Web 2.0 and the Business Environment
Facebook, Twitter, Free Source, YouTube, Wikis, Blogs, Podcasts, and so much more – a new vocabulary has emerged with the integration of Web 2.0 and our business world. FSCJ Open Campus November 2010.
“Comercio Electronico: Conceptos y Modelos de Negocios”
Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Profesor de Gerencia y Sistemas en Florida State College at Jacksonville y UNAD Florida. Consultor e investigador especialista en Internet, Comercio electronico, empresas y educacion virtual. PhD en Organizacion y Gerencial con especializacion en Technologias de Informacion, Capella University. MS en Ingenieria Nuclear, Masachusetts Institute of Technology. Licenciado en Ciencias Navales, Escuela Naval de Venezuela
1. Que es el Comercio Electronico
2. Como funciona
5. Experiencias exitosas.
Vea la conferencia aqui.
E-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods
1. What are the unique features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods?
2. How has Internet technology changed business models?
3. What are the various types of e-commerce, and how has e-commerce changed consumer retailing and business-to-business transactions?
4. What is the role of m-commerce in business, and what are the most important m-commerce applications?
5. What are the principal payment systems for electronic commerce?
20th International Conference on College Teaching and Learning
The Web is an additional medium used by major TV cable news networks to expand and complement the dissemination of international, national, local, or other news that help users improve their knowledge and make informed professional and personal decisions. News websites provides an excellent way to present news to users who are willing to accept this technology and perceive that it is useful and easy to use. News websites allow professors to bring current events to the classroom in real time.
Mayor TV cable networks, TV broadcast networks, local stations, newspapers, news agencies, radio and web-only news provides have been developing news websites.
News websites bring extensive detail and coverage of the news, allowing users to go beyond regular television programming.
Web design, navigation scheme, and news content organization may affect the capability of these news websites to reach major users due to lack of usefulness or difficulty in navigating the sites to find the desired news. Usefulness and ease of use are two of the major problems encountered by web developers when creating and maintaining informational websites.
The News Web Sites
The Bottom Line
- Content, content organization, and navigation scheme could have impact on users.
- Perceived usefulness is the factor that predicts user’s acceptance and intended usage.
Presenting “Extreme Time Management. A Personal Leadership System” at 23rd
International Conference on Teaching and Learning, April 2012. Dr. Lepervanche explaining how children in rural Latin America climb a tree with a laptop to find a wi-fi signal.