ITINET was an online service in the early 90s that evolved from DELPHI in Spanish. This presentation was made in 1996 to be used in several seminars and conferences related to the Hispanic market. This is one of our Internet CyberChronicles. #ITINET #InternetCyberChronicles #CyberChronicles #DELPHI #RedDeLasAmericas #InfoAmericas #NetworkOfTheAmericas
#InternetChronicles 1995 ==> ITINET launches Spanish graphical interface.
Overview of Management of Information Systems with emphasis in the importance of knowing both business and IT sides and integration between people, technology and organization. Problem solving approach and change. Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Technology, Organizations, and People – Integration of Technology, Organizations, and People in MIS. – https://youtu.be/tptupm9gsn8
How to be prepared to influence the instant knowledge generations to be engaged global learners
by Prof. Jose G. Lepervanche Valencia
“How to be prepared to influence the instant knowledge generations to be engaged global learners” includes professional and personal experiences in managing changes in business, countries, careers, education, and personal life. It shares innovative methods to use emerging technologies for global and multigenerational learning.
4th International Conference on Higher Education Advances (HEAd’18)
June 20 – 22, 2018 · Valencia (Spain)
This conference is an excellent forum for researchers and practitioners to exchange ideas, experiences, opinions and research results relating to the preparation of students, teaching/learning methodologies and the organization of educational systems.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following topic areas:
- Innovative materials and new tools for teaching.
- Teaching and learning experiences.
- Educational technology (e.g., virtual labs, e-learning).
- Evaluation and assessment of student learning.
- Emerging technologies in learning (e.g., MOOC, OER, gamification).
- Educational strategies.
- Experiences outside the classroom (e.g., practicums, mobility).
- New teaching/learning theories and models.
- Globalization in education and education reforms.
- Learning for employment.
- Education accreditation, quality and assessment.
- Competency-based learning and skill assessment.
HEAd’ 18 web: headconf.org
HEAd’18 Keynote Speakers: http://www.headconf.org/keynote-speakers
TECHKnowledge: Online Education and Technology
Be outside of the box! Analyze, Evaluate, Create (vs Remember, Understand, Apply)
#TECHKnowledge: Five knowledge trends using technology
1. Connected Learning = Social media learning. #socialmedialearning
2. Device Oriented Learning = Mobile knowledge. #mlearning
3. Team Based Learning = Share individual strengths for collaborative solutions.#teamlearning.
TEDxFSCJ Learning Adventures using TED-Ed Lessons and Social Media Learning to Enhance Online Learning Experience
TECHKnowledge: Device-Oriented Learning combining technology and knowledge with TED-Ed lessons and social media learning are used to expand online and offline discussion in different management courses. Combined discussions allow students from different sections to participate.
Discussions can be hosted in TED-Ed platform, or personal or professional social media networks.
Web 2.0 and the Business Environment
Facebook, Twitter, Free Source, YouTube, Wikis, Blogs, Podcasts, and so much more – a new vocabulary has emerged with the integration of Web 2.0 and our business world. FSCJ Open Campus November 2010.
“Comercio Electronico: Conceptos y Modelos de Negocios”
Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Profesor de Gerencia y Sistemas en Florida State College at Jacksonville y UNAD Florida. Consultor e investigador especialista en Internet, Comercio electronico, empresas y educacion virtual. PhD en Organizacion y Gerencial con especializacion en Technologias de Informacion, Capella University. MS en Ingenieria Nuclear, Masachusetts Institute of Technology. Licenciado en Ciencias Navales, Escuela Naval de Venezuela
1. Que es el Comercio Electronico
2. Como funciona
5. Experiencias exitosas.
E-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods
1. What are the unique features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods?
2. How has Internet technology changed business models?
3. What are the various types of e-commerce, and how has e-commerce changed consumer retailing and business-to-business transactions?
4. What is the role of m-commerce in business, and what are the most important m-commerce applications?
5. What are the principal payment systems for electronic commerce?