Fall 2019 #GlobalVirtualCampus continues with our#GlobalManagement courses and the #SDGs. We are going to visit old and new countries, explore and visit global companies inlcuding USA companies in Europe and European companies that are impacting USA economy. We will see how local governments and working with local companies to support the Sustainable Development Goals. We will incorporate emerging energies and technologies to our courses’ content. We will add outdoors learning to combine more formal and non-formal higher education.
We will use this Fall Faculty Virtual Semester abroad to expand our courses. We are global learners and professors enhancing our Global Management courses.
Overview of Management of Information Systems with emphasis in the importance of knowing both business and IT sides and integration between people, technology and organization. Problem solving approach and change. Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
“Comercio Electronico: Conceptos y Modelos de Negocios”
Dr. Jose G. Lepervanche
Profesor de Gerencia y Sistemas en Florida State College at Jacksonville y UNAD Florida. Consultor e investigador especialista en Internet, Comercio electronico, empresas y educacion virtual. PhD en Organizacion y Gerencial con especializacion en Technologias de Informacion, Capella University. MS en Ingenieria Nuclear, Masachusetts Institute of Technology. Licenciado en Ciencias Navales, Escuela Naval de Venezuela
1. Que es el Comercio Electronico
2. Como funciona
5. Experiencias exitosas.
1. What are the unique features of e-commerce, digital markets, and digital goods?
2. How has Internet technology changed business models?
3. What are the various types of e-commerce, and how has e-commerce changed consumer retailing and business-to-business transactions?
4. What is the role of m-commerce in business, and what are the most important m-commerce applications?
5. What are the principal payment systems for electronic commerce?