#TECHKnowledge: Five knowledge trends using technology >
How to combine technology and the outdoors to improve knowledge. We are all connected to people and nature. The university is outdoors.
1. Connected Learning = Social media learning. #socialmedialearning
2. Device Oriented Learning = Mobile knowledge. #mlearning
3. Team Based Learning = Share individual strengths for collaborative solutions. #teamlearning.
4. Outdoors Classrooms = Connect learners with nature. #outdoorsuniversity
5. Leadership Learning = Lead yourself and others. #youthleaders
The Value for Self Education. devices make a great tool for self-directed, independent learning.
How the iPad Is Changing Education.
LearnWorldwide provides a virtual educational network to areas in need of international development. Through LearnWorldwide, Florida State College at Jacksonville, a world leader in online and distance education is able to offer a diverse network of information and education, along with the in-person availability of faculty. Our community network allows students across all countries and regions to interact with each other, as well as teachers, breaking insularity and building a consensus and movement around higher education. While we currently offer courses that focus in ICT, business, health, and education, as our community of users develops, it is our goal to develop an advisory board, and use their valuable feedback to develop further educational networks within fields relevant to the worlds needs, such as web development, technology specialization, and executive level courses. Follow @LearnWorlwide on Twitter. Join our Business Community @LearnWorldwide.