Social Media Leadership Skills.
Expanding online learning and professional leadership development using social media networks and other collaborative social technologies.
- Professional Social Networking (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Personal internet marketing (Personal branding and personal search engine optimization)
- Technology Management (Professional use of personal mobile devices)
- Video learning and keywords discussions (YouTube, Vimeo, TED Talks, TEDx Talks)
- TED Ed Lessons Worth Spreading
- Social Media Learning (Pages, Groups, Bookmarks, Online Newsletters, etc)
Coming to FSCJ Kent Campus Better You Series and International Conference on College Teaching and Learning (www.teachlearn.org)
Weekly Discussion via @DrLepervanche Twitter Updates
Twitter feed on right side of this page is similar to the feed that goes directly yo our online courses using a Twitter widget. The following instructions are used in a weekly discussion forum. Students do not need a Twitter account to read the tweets and comment.
Read @DrLepervanche Twitter feed to this discussion board. Each week, select one of the tweets posted (Copy), visit the link provided if the selected tweet has a link, post your views about the selected tweet and how it is related to our course, paste the selected tweet inside your response as reference. (Total: 1 post per week = 8 postings). Grade will be added to your discussions grade)
Twitter interaction generates discussions with students, I can retweet tweets from followers and post interesting comments from students back to Twitter. Social Media Learning in action.